We hope Christ Church Endcliffe is a place where all ages feel welcome and part of the church family as a whole.
Just like with everyone else, we hope our children will play a part in our vision as a church. We want to see them glorify God as they come to believe, grow in their faith, and reach out to others with the good news of Jesus.
In light of that, here are some of the things that families might especially be interested in…
- Children on Sundays - All the things for kids during church on Sunday.
- Tiny Toes - Our “bumps to babies” group
- Sticky Fingers - Our Thursday morning baby and toddler group.
- The Den and Den+ - Our monthly afterschool club with groups for infants and juniors.
- The Cabin - Fridays evenings for Y7 to Y9